Monday, January 26, 2009

Here we go!!!!

This monkey cake was made for a 1st birthday. The top layer is pink velvet cake with banana mousse filling and the bottom is yellow with strawberry preserves. I hand sculpted the monkeys out of fondant. The customer loved it!


This cake was fun to make. It was for my sister's bff. It is chocolate cake with buttercream and covered in fondant.

This cars cake was a hit! The top layer is white cake with buttercream filling and the bottom is chocolate with buttercream filling.

This was for Chad's co-worker. Her and her siblings were getting their mom a weiner dog for her birthday so it was very fitting.

I made this cake for my aunt who moved to arizona for work.
Sugar skull made for my friend pauly. The cake was marble with strawberry preserves
Blues clues cake for scarlet! Chocolate cake with fresh strawberry filling. She loved it!


"The Office" inspired cake complete with post-its and schrute bucks. Marble cake with oreo filling.

1st birthday cake for bubba! Yellow cake with strawberry preserves.

Spongebob cake for aubrey.

Different view of spongebob

My cousin Lorena got her masters degree and I made her this cake. Chocolate cake with buttercream filling. Covered in fondant.

Jennell's golden birthday cake. White cake with strawberry preserves. I made and painted the fondant bow.

These are just a few examples of my work. Keep in mind, i'm open to create anything!! If you see a picture of a cake, I can probably duplicate it!

Stay.Sweet

No comments: