Wednesday, May 13, 2009

New Flavors and Fillings for SUMMER!!

Added some flavors and filling and also took some out.
Cake choices - yellow, chocolate, marble, white, red velvet, lemon, pink velvet, almond
buttercream fillings - original buttercream,peanut butter buttercream, strawberry buttercream, chocolatebuttercream, lemon buttercream, almond buttercream, cream cheese buttercream and oreo buttercream.

premium fillings- Premium fillings are: fudge, cream cheese, chocolate mousse, oreo mousse, lemon cream, Fresh strawberry,fresh banana, Fresh peaches and cream, Dark chocolate ganache
One last note regarding pricing
I often get asked "how much are you cakes???"
Because all of my cakes are priced individually by the complexity of their design, I do not have a standard price list. Due to the care I give to each cake and the one-of-a-kind nature of each order, the difficulty, time consumed and supplies used will be reflected in the price.
I can definitely work with any budget so feel free to email me at YudyCakes@Gmail.com

No comments: