Monday, July 13, 2009

hmmm

I've decided to change up the blog a bit and add more text. It seems quite boring that I just update with pictures and no story.


Here's a cake I did on sunday. It's a replica of a L.A.M.B handbag. The customer ordered it for her daughter who is a manager at Nordstrom and LOVES handbags. She recently got a new L.A.M.B bag so I knew this would be perfect! The customer was THRILLED. It's red velvet cake with cream cheese filling and covered in rolled fondant.

This one was made for a friend of mines daughter, Sofia. Her mom asked for princess princess princess! I thought the crown would be the perfect touch. It also came with a smash cake just for Sofia. My friends loved it and especially loved the TASTE! This was pink velvet cake with cream cheese filling. Iced in buttercream with fondant accents.

2 comments:

SweetThingsTO said...

The handbag is perfect - it looks so real!

Jenniffer said...

Hi Judy! Just found your blog (through mycreativeway) and I just love that LAMB handbag. SO very, very cute! Doing handbag cakes always makes me happy for some reason!

-Jenniffer
http://cupadeecakes.blogspot.com