Sunday, August 23, 2009

Busy week...woo!

Root root root for the white sox!!!! oops! I mean cubbies! I'm a white sox fan at heart but making this cake was fun! My fave part are the peanuts. This is for a client's dad's 70th birthday and he's a major cubs fan. She said his idea of cake was yellow cake covered in chocolate frosting so he is sure to be surprised by this cake. I made it yellow cake with fudge filling.




This monogram cake is becoming quite popular. I have orders for 3 more already. I love that it is simple and classic. The colors are so pretty. This is french vanilla cake with fresh strawberry filling.

This is a very simple cake I made for a friends birthday. Chocolate cake with oreo filling.


CAKE.....*drooooooooooool* (homer impression...sorta!). This was made for my friends boyfriend who LOVES the simpson. I love the donut and crumbs. It gives the cake the perfect homer touch.




1 comment:

Liz said...

I love your Simpson cake. Very cute!