Sunday, March 28, 2010











Busy weekend as you can see. I started off the weekend making these 2 cakes for Lily's 4th birthday. The theme was puppies and kitten. I absolutely LOVE the way they turned out. I hope Lily liked them too! Next up was a cake for a bridal shower. The wedding color is tiffany blue so I made 2 boxes stacked with the signature bows on them. That was the HARDEST cake of the weekend! Then there's the rattle cake with matching cupcakes. I love the colors on this one. Next is a sweet 16 cake. They wanted a traditional 2 tiered cake but wanted something to reflect her personality as well so I made the small coach handbag with a "sweet 16" credit card, key with monogram keychain, lipstick and small compact. I topped it off with a tiara made out of chocolate. I'm really proud of this one! Lastly is the funniest cake i've done. It was for a bachlorette party. It's pretty self explanitory, hahahahaha! That's it....I don't have many orders for this week, i'm taking it easy but the weekend after next it's back to the grind!!